Complete facility featuring Makino Wire EDM’s as new as 2016, (30) Okamoto, Kellenberger & Supertec ID, Surface Grinders as late as 2022, Vacuum sintering furances, Compression molders, Ultra Precision Diamond Sllcing and Dressing, and much more...
(2) Makino U3 H.E.A.T. Wire EDM's, EW100A control, 14.6" x 10.6" x 8.7" travels, U&V axes, 24.8" x 17.7" tbl, sub, AWT, New 2016 & 2013
Makino DUO43 Wire EDM, MGW-S6 control, 17.7" x 11.8" x 12.6" travel, 28"x 22" tbl, sub, AWT, New 2011
Mitsubishi FX-10 Wire EDM
(2) Okamoto ACC6-18DX3 Automatic Surface Grinders, fine pole EM chucks, New 2022
(3) Okamoto IGM-2MB Precision ID Grinders, porgrammable MDI control, 8" max Id, 8" stroke, New 2017 & 2010
(3) Supertec G20P-50NC Universal Cylindrical Grinders, 8"x 20", programmable infeed, New 2018 to 2010
Kellenberger UR125/600U Universal ID/OD grinder, ID spindle, auto infeed,
(2) Supertec STP-618CII Automatic Surface Grinders, programmable, New 2011
JIM IG150 ID Grinder, Plain, Automatic , DRO, New 1997
(5) Okamoto ACC12-24DX Automatic Surface Grinders
(5) Okamoto ACC6-18DX Automatic Surface Grinders
(2) Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Hydraulc Surface Grinders
In an effort to streamline the process by helping to expedite payments and checkout, if your total invoice is under $1,000, MNA will charge the entire balance to the credit card you registered with on Bidspotter. Your credit card will NOT be charged in advance. If you do not win anything you will not be charged. If you do NOT want us to charge the card on file, please call Abraham [(818) 903-3386] immediately after the auction closes to provide alternative credit card information. Anything over $1,000 still requires a wire transfer. Auction specific rules for the pickup and removal of all won lots may be found by clicking the “Removal” tab for that particular auction on our website.
Removal Costs: Buyers are fully responsible for all cost to remove their purchases. Please get removal quotes prior to bidding and bid accordingly.